Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forum admin, please help.

BBD_123

Forum admin, please help.

When I registered my POD I chose a username that I would remember: "line6bbd". I had no idea that this was how Line6 employees signed themselves in the discussion forums.

I have tried *everything* to change my username but nothing works. I have been unable to find a working email address for sysadmin so this is an appeal of last resort. Please can someone contact me (I have verified my email in my account settings) and help me resolve this?

TRZ

Thanks for your response. That was where I started. Indeed, my username field in personal info *shows* my altered username and I can even log in using my new username. But NOTHING I do will get rid of 'line6bbd' when I actually log in. Nothing. I am absolutely at my wit's end on this.

TRZ

Thanks for your response. That was where I started. Indeed, my username field in personal info *shows* my altered username and I can even log in using my new username. But NOTHING I do will get rid of 'line6bbd' when I actually log in. Nothing. I am absolutely at my wit's end on this.

You can try to get help by submitting a support ticket or just call them.

Just tried to update my settings again. What is it they say about doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome... :)

Anyway, it didn't work again but as usual, when I try to log out I can't. I get this message:

The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

I wonder if this is relevant to the problems I am having updating my user profile?

TRZ

Sorry, we crossed. I'll get a support ticket then. I didn't want to do that without first trying everything I could and then asking for help here in case it was just me being daft and missing something obvious.

Eh, what a PITA.

TRZ

Sorry, we crossed. I'll get a support ticket then. I didn't want to do that without first trying everything I could and then asking for help here in case it was just me being daft and missing something obvious.

Eh, what a PITA.

I don't think your user name having "line 6" in it is that big of a deal. I don't think you would have been able to enter it if it wasn't allowed. I wouldn't worry about that much. There's always time to get it changed or fixed later.