Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Now a 4/8 ship date

alasmiths

Damn I ordered with Andertons too, haven't had an email recently though, last email said April 30th, I'm also considering cancelling, thinking I may as well wait until it's in stores so I can see how bad the lag is when switching patches as I don't really want to receive it by mail and realise within 5 minutes that it's not suitable and have to post it back

I've only been playing a year so I don't think the lag thing will bother me too much for now.

I got this email late last night. The date has also changed to reflect this on their page. They have progressively pushed the date back from March to April and now to May. My confidence is in tatters.

Thank you for choosing Andertons Music for your purchase.

To confirm that the following item(s) on your order are currently out of stock:

Line 6 Firehawk FX Guitar FX Unit (Stockcode 990602102)

Our suppliers have informed us that we will be receiving our order on or around  29/05/15.

I've already written this in another thread but Uk, Germany and other European countries won't probably see the firehawk release before the end of May/beginning of June. Yamaha Germany is now in charge of distributing Line6 products for Europe. I contacted them a few weeks ago and they told me that they ran in some problems while restructuring the company. Therefore they had to push back firehawks European release...

• Upvote 1