Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

custom tone problems

jhirosky71

I just registered my amplifier and wanted to let you know that I am not experiencing any issues on my phone or laptop searching for tones. I was looking for Tom Petty tones...Typed in "Petty" and found like 65 settings. Ive noticed people are just using song names instead of band names. Which makes it kind of complicated at times.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently re-discovered my Flextone III XL that is now about 8 years old. Long story short is that I am now experiencing multiple issues with editing and downloading patches.

Can somebody please tell me exactly what editing software is available for this device now. Should I be using Line 6 edit as I did years ago or has something replaced that platform. I have attempted to use Edit and it seems to want to co-operate until I try to connect to Customtone.com. I cannot connect and receive Java errors regarding some Binary issue. I gave up attempting to try to correct this issue and cannot find any support online about people with similar issues. This has lead to the next issue when I figured I would just download tones from Custometone.com. I try to download a patch through that site and it tells me that product registration is required to download items which is great. I have registered this product now several times and I continue to receive the same message. 

I have now become very frustrated and am ready to give up. I would simply would like to have the correct editing software and be able to download tones either through that software or at the very least from Customtone.com. Can somebody please help me achieve either of those requests!!!!

Thanks.