Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi tt latency issues.

stormchoir2000

How are you monitoring? Do you have your speakers or headphones connected to the TT or to the computer. If you have them connected to the computer, yes, you'll probably have some pretty serious latency. If you're connected to the Amplifi, you should have virtually none.

I had the amplifi connected to pc via usb. No headphones. The only speakers connected are my logitechs, connected to my pc. The only things connected to the amplifi is my guitar in one end, and pc out the other end.i was trying the recprding via usb. But after finding the latency, i bailed on that idea straight away.

You need to plug your speakers into the Amplifi instead of your PC. That Amplifi becomes your soundcard when hooked up via USB, and the best way to use it is as an input and output device.

On a MAC mini running Yosemite I set up an aggregate device (Presonus RM16ai & AMPLIFi 150)

Logic X uses the USB inputs from the AMPLIFi and routes the output to the RM16ai for monitoring

I'm able to record the AMPLIFi while Logic is playing a drum track with no issues