Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How do I remove tones from my ux2 list?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I have a Line 6 UX2 that when I go thru my list of tones here some don't work, some i don't like, some require add on packs I don't have, I have made a folder in my C drive and saved my custom tones those all work fine, but the question i have is how do I remove all the tones in the ux2 that either don't work or I don't like? 

I would like to narrow that list way down as most of them I don't care for in the first place.

question i have is how do I remove all the tones in the ux2 that either don't work or I don't like?

The tone files are in your documents in a Line 6 folder and then in a tones folder either GearBox or PodFarm, etc.etc. All you need to do is delete or move this file or delete a particular tone or tones or all of them inside that folder and the next time you open up GearBox or PodFarm or whichever program your using at the time they will be gone until you populate it again.

Edited by Brazzy
  • Upvote 1