Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD 500X

bigphish66

I just purchased the pod hd500x yesturday. I got it out hooked it up and right off I notice my 4 way nav button is loose. Im messing with the button trying it out and my pod is just jumping around screens from the slightest touch. Brand new out of the box. I plan on returning it tomorrow for a good one. Is this common? Matt.

My unit is just over a month old and it works fine. I did notice that the nav button seemed a bit more "flimsy" shall we say, than I expected. However it seems to work fine on my unit. I would take it back straight away, don't sit on the problem hoping it will go away.

I am assuming you have read and followed all the correct procedures that come in the guide and are also posted on the line6 website.

If not, do so, then check how it functions.

If you truly believe the button is too loose you could compare it to another one in the store as well.