Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firmware 2.6

deejones

If you go to the store section they're up there, pricing and all, but if you try and add them to your shopping cart it says you can't do it. To me that says they should be ready to go any time now.

check it out: http://store.line6.com/software.html?p=2

Hey, good catch!!! Yeah, it sure is there, and as of 3/30, not allowing it to be added to the cart... Will have to keep eyes on that one!!

HD Fully Loaded Bundle

http://store.line6.com/hd-fully-loaded-bundle.html

You're all like, Yesss!!! then you get...

Sorry, That item is not allowed!

I can now add it to my cart but there's an error when I try to "submit" my order. Specifically it says...

There was a problem

We were unable to process payment (declined or fraud locked, please verify card status with your card issuer) ( Error: 9738)

Please double check everything and try again. If you need more help, go to our support page

So I think they are VERY close

• Upvote 1

I can now add it to my cart but there's an error when I try to "submit" my order. Specifically it says...

There was a problem

We were unable to process payment (declined or fraud locked, please verify card status with your card issuer) ( Error: 9738)

Please double check everything and try again. If you need more help, go to our support page

So I think they are VERY close

Well, I think I might be tempted to conclude that somebody got ahold of my credit card #. Just went through same thing for the 3rd time in last couple of years. Doesn't seem to be any way to prevent it anymore...every other day there's another data breach. If you shop online at all, it's pretty much a guarantee, sooner or later somebody's gonna steal from you.

Well, I think I might be tempted to conclude that somebody got ahold of my credit card #. Just went through same thing for the 3rd time in last couple of years. Doesn't seem to be any way to prevent it anymore...every other day there's another data breach. If you shop online at all, it's pretty much a guarantee, sooner or later somebody's gonna steal from you.

Well the card I use has a small limit and I only use it for the internet. I just checked the account and everything is OK. I think they're just getting things ready and that just happened to be the error message that came up. I don't think it's properly set up yet.

Well, I think I might be tempted to conclude that somebody got ahold of my credit card #. Just went through same thing for the 3rd time in last couple of years. ....

Was your recent personal history with fraud or data breach related to Line 6 transactions? Is there any specific reason why you think the error message brue58ski received would indicate fraud on this attempted transaction? I tend to agree with him - things are just not fully prepared for release yet.

unfortunately close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and thermonuclear weapons...  besides 2.6 isn't available with Monkey yet so that probably explains the model packs not going through...

That's right. A new upgrade is always preceded by a new version of Monkey.

Was your recent personal history with fraud or data breach related to Line 6 transactions? Is there any specific reason why you think the error message brue58ski received would indicate fraud on this attempted transaction? I tend to agree with him - things are just not fully prepared for release yet.

Good lord...do you actually think I was suggesting that there is some elaborate conspiracy to cheat purchasers of the new model packs? I want them too, and intend to get them as soon as they're available. No, my experience had nothing to do with Line 6, and I doubt his did either, that's the whole point.

If you try to make a purchase with a credit card which is declined, and the accompanying explanation specifically mentions a fraud lock on the card, then yes, I'd be suspicious. It suggests that the card issuer had reason to believe there is a possibility of fraudulent activity. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the current transaction. It's far more likely that the refusal was triggered by other attempts that had already been made. Maybe there were 6 other attempts at online purchases that day with his card, who knows? All kinds of things set can set off red flags. Some legit, some false alarms. Purchases outside of one's usual spending habits, for instance...that's what happened to me. Somebody tried to buy airline tickets on my card. I hadn't bought any airline tickets in a decade or so, and fortunately for me they caught it.

If I tried to buy something and got the response he did, I'd want to know why...wouldn't matter if I was trying to buy rosary beads from the Vatican gift shop. That response is odd, and worth investigating, imho. Could it just be some internal error? Sure, but that's not an assumption I'd be willing to make.

• Upvote 1

No changes have been announced! :)

Sadly I have no burning need for the update or packs but find myself compulsively checking every 15 minutes to see if the update has dropped. (Of course I will end up getting all of the packs, it is just what I do.) I keep hoping midnight Eastern is when it drops (even though I know Line 6 is in the Pacific time zone). 

Edit:

Maybe 3 am Eastern will be the magic moment...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would be good to get some sort of comment from L6 on the matter. Many (including me) have been really excited about the amp packs since it was announced and today is the last day of March which is when most expected to see it at the latest.

I fear a charge of the Virtual Pitchfork Brigade if the models don't appear by midnight, lol. I mean after all, if magic hour comes and goes without new goodies, everyone's gear will...be exactly the same for at least another day.

Oh the humanity!!!! :)

Counting the minutes myself...and then waiting another day or 3 for the first edition of the Whine Report to roll in before I commit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHARE YOUR PATCHES, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE CREATED WITHOUT USING THE GLOBAL EQ 

I see so many of you guys wanting to use it as an extra eq. I also see enough of you complaining about the lack of quality tones on Customtone. 

Can you imagine what things are going to sound like if you create things using a non-transferable EQ setting! 

• Upvote 2

Agreed.  I'm waiting with baited breath for the firmware update but I am going to wait and see what everyone complains about with the model packs before a dump a bill on them.  I mean the stuff in there already is pretty darn good.  I don't see new model packs being the light of God shining down from the heavens on those who havn't been able to get a good tone out of the POD yet. 

All updates completed and everything went smoothly.  My patches sound as good as ever so that's a good sign!

In Setup page 11 is Global EQ and page 12 is Model packs.

Global EQ you can select a band (Low Cut, Low, Mid, High, High Cut) and the Frequency for each band.

Seems very cool!  Time to turn some knobs and check it out.

Can someone please advise us of the frequency bands the new Global EQ possesses, thx ! Disregard if its a "Parametric EQ" 

The bands are Low Cut, Low, Mid, High, High Cut.

The frequency for each band is adjustable.

The Gain for each band is adjustable with the exception of the two Cuts.

Hi all

WTF can you buy the bundle ??

When i click to " add to cart" I get this message   "

Sorry, That item is not allowed!"  ?

Tx

It has now gone live!! Gave me that message previously; now it's all good. Make sure when you input your address info, that you tell it the Country first, then it will change to the applicable field  - it starts by giving a Province field, I entered my State code there, and then it got all mucked up, had to start over, went smooth the second time... TWO MORE HOURS TILL WORK IS DONE!!!!! Then drive home.... Eat dinner while driving to conserve time. UPDATE HD500x!!!

Purchase Completed

Because, YEAH! \

Here are the links if anyone needs 'em!

Bass Pack:

http://store.line6.com/hd-bass-pack.html

Vintage Pack:

http://store.line6.com/hd-vintage-pack.html

Metal Pack:

http://store.line6.com/hd-metal-pack.html

Fully Loaded Bundle:

http://store.line6.com/hd-fully-loaded-bundle.html

FWIW, I just updated my PRO X. Absolutely no hassles. I bought all three packs and they're working find. Had to use the L6 License Manager.

Very preliminary results are good. The new AC 30 is excellent as is the Champ.

Greg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1