Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD Model Packs List: Not All New Amps Are There.....

geeker

just run the license manager, it will see the license in your line6 account... you dont need an email.

Anyone know how to get the metal pack...i just bought it but noticed the email confirmation was sent to my old email address and I no longer have access to it

Thanx

This might help.

HD Metal Pack

PV Panama          -               Peavey® 5150® (Block logo)

Mahadeva           -                 Bogner® Shiva

Brit 2204              -                 Remastered Marshall® JCM800 (Model 2204)

Line 6 Insane

Line 6 Big Bottom

Line 6 Variac'ed Plexi

Line 6 Purge

Line 6 Aggro

Line 6 Smash

Line 6 Octone

HD Vintage Pack

Jazz Rivet              -               Roland® JC-120

Small Tweed         -               Fender® Champ® (Tweed)                                     

Mandarin 80         -               Orange® OR80

A30 Fawn Nrm        -            VOX® AC30 (Fawn Normal Ch.)

A30 Fawn Brt            -          VOX® AC30 (Fawn Bright Ch.)

Line 6 Acoustic

Black Panel Pete     -           Pete Anderson Custom 

Roland® JC-120 2x12 CAB

Fender® Champ® 1x8 CAB     

HD Bass Pack

SVT Nrm             -                 Ampeg® SVT® Normal Ch.

SVT Brt                -                Ampeg® SVT® Bright Ch.

G Cougar 80           - GK Gallien-Kruger® 800RB

Ampeg® SVT® 8x10 CAB

Ampeg® SVT® 410HLF CAB

HD 500X Order

Small Tweed         -               Fender® Champ® (Tweed)                                     

Jazz Rivet            -                 Roland® JC-120

PV Panama        -                 Peavey® 5150® (Block logo)

SVT Brt               -                 Ampeg® SVT® Bright Ch.

SVT Nrm             -                 Ampeg® SVT® Normal Ch.

Mahadeva           -                 Bogner® Shiva

G Cougar 800           -           GK Gallien-Kruger® 800RB

Brit 2204                 -              Remastered Marshall® JCM800 (Model 2204)

Mandarin 80         -               Orange® OR80

A30 Fawn Brt        -              VOX® AC30 (Fawn Bright Ch.)

A30 Fawn Nrm         -           VOX® AC30 (Fawn Normal Ch.)

Black Panel Pete     -           Pete Anderson Custom 

Line 6 Octone

Line 6 Insane

Line 6 Big Bottom

Line 6 Variac'ed Plexi

Line 6 Purge

Line 6 Aggro

Line 6 Smash

Line 6 Acoustic

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I bought the Vintage pack.  On my HD500X I now have the following amps displayed after "Flip Top":

Small Tweed

Jazz Rivet

Mandarin 80

A30 Fawn Brt

A30 Fawn Nml

Black Panel Pete

The next one listed is "BF Double Nrm Pre"

However in the Edit program on my computer, "Acoustic" is listed right after "Black Panel Pete", but when I select it, my HD500X gets "Hiway 100 Pre".

I bought the Vintage pack.  On my HD500X I now have the following amps displayed after "Flip Top":

Small Tweed

Jazz Rivet

Mandarin 80

A30 Fawn Brt

A30 Fawn Nml

Black Panel Pete

The next one listed is "BF Double Nrm Pre"

However in the Edit program on my computer, "Acoustic" is listed right after "Black Panel Pete", but when I select it, my HD500X gets "Hiway 100 Pre".

Same here.

I also only purchased the Vintage Pack and I am also showing "Acoustic" and when I click on it, it skips to the next model "Hiway 100 Pre".

See entry above from Digital Igloo - he has reported this error and they are working on it ....

Could you give us a list of model names you don't recognize?

Sure, some of the extra models I'm seeing now are things like the Divide 9/15, Gibtone 185 and the Line 6 Epic. Granted,these may not actually be 'vintage' models (and to be fair i hadn't ran an update for a long while now) but I don't recall seeing these models before, and yet none of the new metal pack models show up whatsoever. When i check with the license manager it recognise the HD metal pack as being added to my HD500x, but I'm getting nothing at the moment. Any ideas? It's a little gutting to say the least..

Ok, I must be mistaken with that part then. Apologies. As an update to the original problem, it seems now that the metal pack HAS actually been loaded onto my HD500X as I managed to find them using the controls on the device itself, however they're still not showing up in HD Edit which seems very strange. HD Edit is also fully up to date so I'm really confused as to why I'm getting this issue. I'm not very fluent at using the device's on board editing abilities but I guess I may have to learn..

Sure, some of the extra models I'm seeing now are things like the Divide 9/15, Gibtone 185 and the Line 6 Epic. Granted,these may not actually be 'vintage' models (and to be fair i hadn't ran an update for a long while now) but I don't recall seeing these models before, and yet none of the new metal pack models show up whatsoever. When i check with the license manager it recognise the HD metal pack as being added to my HD500x, but I'm getting nothing at the moment. Any ideas? It's a little gutting to say the least..

You're using an HD500X or HD Pro X with all of the 2.6 items installed from Monkey?

1. Press and hold VIEW to open the Setup menu.

2. Using the 4-way, page right to the very last setup page. You should see a list of installed model packs. If it says "Standard Set" (or similar; not in front of a unit now), the Metal Pack isn't being seen for some reason. If you don't see the page at all, 2.6 wasn't installed correctly.

Please keep us in the loop. :)

EDIT: Simulpost.

my guess is that your firmware was pretty old... i know epic wasnt in the initial rollout.

You're using an HD500X or HD Pro X with all of the 2.6 items installed from Monkey?

1. Press and hold VIEW to open the Setup menu.

2. Using the 4-way, page right to the very last setup page. You should see a list of installed model packs. If it says "Standard Set" (or similar; not in front of a unit now), the Metal Pack isn't being seen for some reason. If you don't see the page at all, 2.6 wasn't installed correctly.

Please keep us in the loop. :)

EDIT: Simulpost.

I think I discovered this at the same time as you replied haha! It's definitely installed the pack, but HD Edit isn't seeing them for some reason. Very bizarre. I'll try reinstalling HD edit and see if it helps. Thanks very much for all your help so far guys!!

they are looking into that... probably be a fix soon.

I updated Edit, the firmware and installed the vintage pack.  No "Acoustic" for me either.  I see it in Edit, but it goes directly to the next one instead, and I can't see it at all on the HD500X display.

Guys, please update to firmware 2.61, which puts Acoustic in its rightful place within the Vintage pack. Thanks for your patience and sorry about any confusion caused.

Thanks, Brue, for the models table. I'm posting it in a KB article today.

Guys, please update to firmware 2.61, which puts Acoustic in its rightful place within the Vintage pack. Thanks for your patience and sorry about any confusion caused.

Thanks Line6Tony; looks good on my end.

most likely they will just have the 2.61 changes wrapped into the 2.60 release on those units.

but who knows... they were trying to make matching firmware numbers between the units so they may just release it as a 2.61

either way i'm certain any fixes will be wrapped into whatever number they release it as.

Tony, may I guess non-X units will also get  2.61?