Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD Model Packs List: Not All New Amps Are There.....

geeker

OK!  I just got all the packs for my regular HD500.  Looks like they're all there, but I noticed not all the amps have a "pre" version.  Such most of the custom ones like Insane, Big Bottom etc...

Is that normal?  I didn't see any info on it no my quick search.   I'm using it with my dt-25 which is why I ask.  Could be that there aren't "pre" versions since they're old models that have been upgraded.

I'm loving the Brit 2204, and Mahadeva by the way.  Sounds awesome with my dt-25.  Vintage pack sounds really nice too.  I'll have to try the bass in a bit.  

Edit;

Nevermind. I just read through the thread again, and saw the answer.  For anyone else that missed it, there aren't any pre models for the XT Gen models that were ported over.  No biggie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi guys, hopefully someone may be able to help?

I have an HD500 with the metal add on pack installed which I use for recording, but I want to buy a 2nd unit for playing live as I'd rather my recording unit stayed at home full time as I use it daily for playing and recording.

So my question is, do I have to buy another download of the HD model pack or am I permitted to install on a 2nd HD500?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this!

no problem, you can install on up to 4 devices from one purchase. you're fine. nothing to buy.

(unless you want the other packs....)

Hi guys, hopefully someone may be able to help?

I have an HD500 with the metal add on pack installed which I use for recording, but I want to buy a 2nd unit for playing live as I'd rather my recording unit stayed at home full time as I use it daily for playing and recording.

So my question is, do I have to buy another download of the HD model pack or am I permitted to install on a 2nd HD500?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...