Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FW 2.6 and License Manager problem with Pod HD (Bean)

xpanmanx

Just bought firmware 2.6, updated the Monkey to 1.7, got all green checks, and then ran License Manager 1.09. It tells me that A USB Firmware update is required to install licences on this device. Run Line 6 Monkey to perform the required updates.

Funny, the Monkey is showing me all green checks (USB Firmware 1.00 among them).

This is a Pod HD (bean) at 2.32. Please advise. Thank you.

Great, so I just bought something I can't use for two weeks.

Thing is, your web store said I *could* use it. Not in two weeks, but TODAY. Check the screencap below.

Would you mind updating the store to reflect the product compatibility at the time of sale?

Thank you.

line6_zpsgq4kinsm.jpg

• Upvote 3

I `ve purchased  HD metal shop pack, but isn`t work on HD Pro, the team should inform all customers before they will buy, that it won`t work fo HD Pro or HD 500 right now! I spent my money for 'their soon to come " or suspended?

• Upvote 1

I see that Line 6 has updated the store to reflect the "coming soon" status of Firmware 2.6 for the older HD models.

I will take them up on the 30-day money-back guarantee if a stable version of the new fw is not available timely for my HD Pro and HD. Then, in all honesty, I'll buy it again anyway once it becomes available for my gear.

line6-2_zpsgqhp7byn.jpg

I can wait for two weeks, just give me the guarantee that the pack I have just bought will work then, and I will be fine. So tell me, will it work in two weeks? No extra charges on top of the pack I have just paid for?

correct, pack will work with no extra charges.

I can wait for two weeks, just give me the guarantee that the pack I have just bought will work then, and I will be fine. So tell me, will it work in two weeks? No extra charges on top of the pack I have just paid for?

• 7 months later...

I have a POD HD500X  I bought the HD FULLY LOADED BUNDLE.  I cannot get it to install/activate or ANYTHING!!!  I am up to date on all firmware and versions of EVERYTHING.  the monkey says I am fully up to date and It is all green lights. 

I click scan for devices...ALL I GET IS MY COMPUTER!!!

it wont even see my PODHD500X?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can control the damn thing with the Pod HD500X Edit software!  So i know its connected???

Somebody tell me what to do here??????  PLEASE!!!!

make sure you have the latest driver.... and the latest license manager.... if you havent already....

http://line6.com/software/

I have a POD HD500X  I bought the HD FULLY LOADED BUNDLE.  I cannot get it to install/activate or ANYTHING!!!  I am up to date on all firmware and versions of EVERYTHING.  the monkey says I am fully up to date and It is all green lights. 

I click scan for devices...ALL I GET IS MY COMPUTER!!!

it wont even see my PODHD500X?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can control the damn thing with the Pod HD500X Edit software!  So i know its connected???

Somebody tell me what to do here??????  PLEASE!!!!