Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problems with the HD metal pack.

HarryFromAten

I have a POD HD pro and i just purchased the HD metal pack. After going on the licence manager to authorize it the manager told me to update my L6 monkey, i have done that about 4 times now and nothings happening it just keeps telling me to do the same thing again and again. I'm getting very angry now as i just spent my money on this and it's not even working!  

You should give them a call for assistance:

Call Line 6 Technical Support

If your issue involves using a computer, to help us better assist you, please complete your support profile.

The support team for US customers can be reached at 818-575-3600 (option 2), Mon-Fri 8am - 5 pm PST. Our busiest hours are from 11am to 2 pm.

The EU support team can be reached at +49 (0) 41013033XXX, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm GMT and Fri 9am – 4pm CET.

I have a POD HD pro and i just purchased the HD metal pack. After going on the licence manager to authorize it the manager told me to update my L6 monkey, i have done that about 4 times now and nothings happening it just keeps telling me to do the same thing again and again. I'm getting very angry now as i just spent my money on this and it's not even working!  

The firmware to support the model packs has NOT been released for the HDPro yet....It has for the Pro X....Call them and get your money back...

• Upvote 1

The firmware to support the model packs has NOT been released for the HDPro yet....It has for the Pro X....Call them and get your money back...

Okay thanks for the help man. I wish they would of told the public that when they released it! what a lollipop take. 

Okay thanks for the help man. I wish they would of told the public that when they released it! what a lollipop take. 

Gotta wonder why this happens. You would think a pop up would warn you about what devices the product your about to buy is for, so before you actually pay for it you can back out if it's not for your particular device. I'm sure it'll get worked out though

Line 6 should have or needs to put "Coming soon" for the 500 and HD pro.  I almost bought them last night as well because I noticed that the 500 was listed on the bundle. That's just lazy web programming or line 6 is trying to make a quick buck when the pack isn't available for certain devices.This is easy enough to fix.  It's just a web page. 

• Upvote 1