Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New amp models

Robert0

Do you know why I can not select the Acoustic amp ( included in vintage pack ) with a JTV Variax ? Is that normal or is there a bug in my firmware ?

It's been reported to LINE6. Several of us are having the same problem.

• Upvote 1

Just spun through the new models very quickly. The Shiva is OUTSTANDING! Found the Wishbone Ash Argus tone on the Orange in about 2 minutes( but I owned one of those in a past life so I had a head start). The Pete Anderson Custom is nice and the Tweed sounded cool through larger cabinets. Made a quick patch with the Shiva using the pitch shift and delay stereo'd with a dynamic delay following. The Variax patches, as someone mentioned before, have some very useful sounds in there. The banjo was great!

No issues downloading anything....

• Upvote 1

Just spun through the new models very quickly. The Shiva is OUTSTANDING! Found the Wishbone Ash Argus tone on the Orange in about 2 minutes( but I owned one of those in a past life so I had a head start). The Pete Anderson Custom is nice and the Tweed sounded cool through larger cabinets. Made a quick patch with the Shiva using the pitch shift and delay stereo'd with a dynamic delay following. The Variax patches, as someone mentioned before, have some very useful sounds in there. The banjo was great!

No issues downloading anything....

Would you be kind to play us some tunes from Argus? It is one of my fav all time rock albums.

PS. Really guys what are you waiting for. Been clicking all over youtube to hear some Roland jc 120 amp. 

Would you be kind to play us some tunes from Argus? It is one of my fav all time rock albums.

PS. Really guys what are you waiting for. Been clicking all over youtube to hear some Roland jc 120 amp.

MotherGoOse, me too! I pretty much memorized that record years ago. Which one? Sometime World, Time Was, Warrior?

• Upvote 1

Just for grins, I plugged in EVH's settings from a picture I have of him on stage with his amps into the Panama model... It sounds pretty powerful cranked up in headphones though a tad bassy(Uber Cab?). Definitely not a can o' bees! Used my JTv69 set on a Les Paul..

I added Pitch shift slighty, a bit of stereo delay, and reverb. Took a screen capture but have no idea how to post photos.