Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updated HD500 Docs for the new amp Models?

amsdenj

It looks like the HD500 documents have not yet been updated to include more detailed descriptions of the new amp models. Any idea when the docs will be updated? Or is there a place that describes the new models I missed?

I have an 500X and I'm looking for some kind of pdf or release notes or something about using the new features but I'll be dipped in a bucket of pus if I can find anything.

Whats confusing as well is that if I click on the link (be it the one at the top or the one with the pictures on the bottom) to find out about the 2.6 update, it just takes you to the 500X product page and says nothing about 2.6 on it

heeh I'll just look at it as the HD500X users are beta testing the firmware before us HD500 users get it ;) .. although would be nice to have a date whats taking them ? it based on the same code. I guess really they just giving the HD500X users first dibs :)

I thought Line 6 was a big company or do they only have one HD500 test kit and 1 programmer lol .. sorry only j/k Line 6.

• 1 month later...

It looks like the HD500 documents have not yet been updated to include more detailed descriptions of the new amp models. Any idea when the docs will be updated? Or is there a place that describes the new models I missed?

It's the end of May and still no updates for the manual. The question to Line 6 staff, will there be any?