Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Metal Pack - Transfer from POD XTLIVE to HD500x

J_V_RO

Hello!

Can anyone help me? I have a POD XT LIVE and I bought the METAL PACK like a year ago, now I Own a POD HD500x, and I want to transfer that pack to my new POD, 

I already registered my gear but the license manager doesn't show me this option,

Is this possible? How can I do this? 

Thanks! 

I had all of the packs on my XT Live... i think that for the limited number of things in these new packs the price is a rip off!

i for one will NOT be spending on these... having only bought my device a couple of months back! NOT IMPRESSED!

I had all of the packs on my XT Live... i think that for the limited number of things in these new packs the price is a rip off!

i for one will NOT be spending on these... having only bought my device a couple of months back! NOT IMPRESSED!

Good for you! Keep up the fight! You do realise you'd have to pay for the packs even if you bought your HD500x next year? It's not going to be availalble free on the next batch out of the factory or something, it's an optional extra.