Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cubase And Pod Farm, Track Shows Guitar Audio But Pod Farm Has No Sound

Hello I recently purchased a UX1 went through all the troubles of authentication and everything else, I've been running it through cubase, and finally figured out how to set it all up and got it working and recordably playing through Pod farm 2.55 I then proceeded to accidentally unplug the UX1 while cubase and pod farm were both open, and my computer freaked out and crashed.

Now when I go into cubase and set up all the device ports it shows audio in cubase in the mixer and on the track but won't record audio or play any audio through pod farm 2.5, although Pod farm 2.5 standalone works perfectly fine.

I need lots of help.

My friend who helped me set up the inputs in cubase doesn't have a clue how to get it to work now.

(before I wasnt arming the record and arming the audio, but now I do and it still doesn't get any audio in podfarm vst.)

there are a few pictures to show everything is connected right, and the last shows there is no audio playing in pod farm but its recieving it in cubase.

thank you

DSH

post-1759584-0-68667200-1366943947_thumb.png

post-1759584-0-38943900-1366943994_thumb.png

post-1759584-0-31183900-1366944050_thumb.png

post-1759584-0-27731600-1366944084_thumb.png

post-1759584-0-95616600-1366944426_thumb.png

post-1759584-0-00304400-1366944437_thumb.png

I went into devices and vst connections and changed both the mono 1 and mono 2 device ports to the line 6 ux1 that allowed me to hear the sound again and it also doubles the sound if I leave the device ports of the stereo in there, I believe it fixed the problem, but I was wondering how can I get it to work in stereo instead of psuedo stereo.

thanks again

DSH

• 3 years later...

Hi, apologies for the 3-year bump...

I'm having this exact issue and I don't know what to do. I have the Line 6 GX model. I set everything up as the video suggested. Cubase detects Pod Farm 2 as an insert, and the Pod Farm 2 window pops up when I select it from the list of inserts. But it doesn't detect any sound - it just records the guitar clean.

I have the ASIO GX driver selected.

Since I am totally new to everything here are some screenshots - I'm probably doing something wrong:

QD9vABZ.png

EUcYeab.png

9fkACMn.png

• 3 weeks later...

There are to versions of POD Farm, standalone and plug-in.

The standalone version you launch outside of the DAW, the plug-in you launch within your DAW.

The standalone can be used to configure what you send to your DAW via the Mixer view.

A typical workflow is to send clean and wet while monitoring the wet, then add the plug-in to the dry post processing.

• 2 years later...

I am having a similar issue. I have Idea how to resolve it.

Pod Farm 2 will not process audio as a VST plugin

It has always worked flawlessly. POD FARM 1 works great, the standalone version of both work fine. 

I uninstalled all POD FARM 2 from my computer and reinstalled with Monkey, exact same issue. It's like it wont allow me to select an INPUT on the mixer view. I am using a UX8 with newest drivers. Please help!!!!! This is driving me nuts! I use this VST on all my guitar, bass and VOX, I also use it pretty heavily on my VST instruments. I have dozens of songs that need to be mixed down and mastered for my next album and I feel crippled. 

I am using Cubase 5.1

VST help PF2.png

• 10 months later...