Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Model Pack sale ... suggestion

Dear Line 6,
           Since you have (obviously) abandoned Pod Farm, and have no intention of giving us Pod Farm users anything new (i.e. Pod Farm HD - hint hint!).
How about dropping the prices on the Model Packs?
They are a bit old, and honestly, are over priced, considering whats newer and less expensive from your competitors.

Im not complaining, or asking for anything free, but as a long time PF user, I'd like to see something, anything that brings PF a bit more up to date.

Throw your long time Pod Farm users a crumb, please?

**NOTE**
This isnt meant to be a whine thread, or flamebait, so please keep your comments constructive.
Ive been using PF since 2009, so please dont tell me to go buy Revalver, or some other software. Thats not a constructive response.

I heard PFHD has been in the works for years, but like Bigfoot, info on it has been scarce and vague.  :lol:

I just registered for Ideascale, I had no idea it existed, thanks!

I submitted the suggestion, if anything comes of it, Ill let you guys know.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I had some questions about the Pod Farm 2.5 and model packs. 

When I have it open, a ton of equipment is nulled, so almost 90% of presets aren't fully usable cause there is equipment I don't have access to, well I want access to them. 

My question:

1-If I buy those model packs, will they give me access to these presets and equipment, or do they just add completely new gear?

2-What do I need to do to unlock ALL the presets on my Pod Farm 2.5? Do I need to upgrade to Platinum?

I want to buy the triple pack. I looked at the stuff they come with, and they don't seem like that much, Metal and Classic have a few that are the same.