Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

More bluetooth sync issues! Any resolve on this yet?

Besterfield

Hi all,

Firtly, I do love my new Aplifi 150 but man it is so frustrating CONSTANTLY losing sync with the app.

NOTE that it is only the app that loses sync, the iPad remains connected via bluetooth and music continues to stream from the iPad to the Aplifi no problem, it;s just the app constantly loses sync.

I have updated the iPad to the latest ios 8.whatever. The app is up to date and I flashed the Amplifi firmware to V2.whatever at the weekend. Still the same problem, it won't stay connected for more than a few minutes then I have to turn bluetooth off and and again on the iPad and re-pair to the Amplifi.

At best I get to play with the tone editor for a few minutes then lose sync, then I'm stuck until I repeat the whole re-pair process.

When using via my iphone 5 it is much more stable, lasting 15 minutes plus, but with the iPad it is essentially useless.

I've read through the forums over the weekend, seems it's a common issue? 

Any fixes yet?

Thanks.

Tony.

• 5 years later...

SAME PROBLEM !!!

- Amplifi 75.

- Using ANDROID cell phone (Note9)  and  tablet (Tab 3) both Sumsung with the latest version update.

- Opened a ticket , sent a mail and contacted via messenger - however they directed me o the forum here ( I guess they dont have the solution for us the costumers).

- I did the  FACTORY RESET and I updated the amp\app to V 2.6.

THE PROBLEMS REMAINED THE SAME  !!!!         

Bluetooth crash and disconnect all the time (amplifi remote app) .

Cant search tones ( Connection error even when everything connected and indicating that as well).

Cant identify the tone from a song.

Very frustrated  :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, natinadaf said:

SAME PROBLEM !!!

- Amplifi 75.

- Using ANDROID cell phone (Note9)  and  tablet (Tab 3) both Sumsung with the latest version update.

- Opened a ticket , sent a mail and contacted via messenger - however they directed me o the forum here ( I guess they dont have the solution for us the costumers).

- I did the  FACTORY RESET and I updated the amp\app to V 2.6.

THE PROBLEMS REMAINED THE SAME  !!!!         

Bluetooth crash and disconnect all the time (amplifi remote app) .

Cant search tones ( Connection error even when everything connected and indicating that as well).

Cant identify the tone from a song.

Very frustrated  :(

Same for me. The Bluetooth connectivity for my Amplifi 75 is spotty and drops constantly rendering the amp pretty much unusable. The consistent drops in connectivity make it intolerable. Avoid! Abandonware!