Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500X Edit v2.25 Low Cut bug?

cclement

Just updated my HD500X, Firmware, Flash memory and the HD500X Edit app. So far.. all good. But I did notice one issue. When you are adjusting the Low Cut Cab DEP, you no longer see the Hz value of where you are setting the cut to. Can anyone else confirm this?

Not a deal breaker for me - I do it by ear for the most part - but it was a nice feature to have.

Just updated my HD500X, Firmware, Flash memory and the HD500X Edit app. So far.. all good. But I did notice one issue. When you are adjusting the Low Cut Cab DEP, you no longer see the Hz value of where you are setting the cut to. Can anyone else confirm this?

Not a deal breaker for me - I do it by ear for the most part - but it was a nice feature to have.

yup. i can confirm this happens on my end as well. you may want to open a ticket with line6 support regarding this issue

http://line6.com/support/topic/13008-some-bugs-on-my-pod-hd500x/

Same here. I used this all the time.

I guess the jokes on us. Line 6 says lets use percent on the EQs, even on the software interface. Now they are having fun by saying, "Lets remove all the values, starting with the DEP parameters. What's next? I know, lets make the knobs smaller! Then let's remove the name label HA!"

But at least it's confined to HD Edit.

• 6 months later...

It's still visible on the device's screen, so it's just the edit software. I opened a support ticket for this back in April and the person I talked with said they are aware of the problem and working on a fix. Seems like a long time to fix a seemingly small problem. Who really knows when or even if they will get around to fixing it. I'm sure a lot of their resources are focused Helix right now.

• Upvote 1