Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

More Model Packs?

cdkane

The Dumble (if that's even possible to model) and all 3 channels of the Bogner Ecstasy

Matter of fact...maybe go back to the amps already modeled and offer the different channels available on each amp?  That would be nice to be able to use the same amp model for clean, crunch, and rhythm for consistency at a gig.

• Upvote 2

I imagine if these ones are successful anything is possible. 

don't think you'll get any sort of official confirmation though.

that and i think they pretty much cleaned up all the most requested amps....

so a new pack that people would buy would contain what new amp models?

marshall AFD 100 (Both #34 and #39 modes)

JCM 800 2203 (Very different sound than a 2204)

Messa II, II, IV, etc...

Carvin

and how about pedals/effects.. like a transparent boost (Set the DB level and go)

the Slash Sig wah (It is tuned different than a standard wah and gives a much meatier effect)

5 band EQ (Even if it is % or what ever, take the 5 most common bands)

Tunable Notch filter

I can think of many more options/Ideas...

• Upvote 1

The Dumble (if that's even possible to model) and all 3 channels of the Bogner Ecstasy

Matter of fact...maybe go back to the amps already modeled and offer the different channels available on each amp?  That would be nice to be able to use the same amp model for clean, crunch, and rhythm for consistency at a gig.

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/All-channels-from-current-amps-on-HD/568827-23508

I already create this idea but not enough votes.

I'm all for the red and blue channels of an XTC, but with the amount of clean channels on it now, would we really be able to tell the difference between the green channel and some of the other offerings?

Would love to see Deizel VH4 channels 2,3, and 4, Mesa Mark IIC+ and IV.

Heck, L6 puts that out; A HD model-pack with HD models of the MK IIC+, Mk IV, VH4 and XTC, I would buy it today! It would then have ALL the amps I need. And these are all amps they've modeled before, so come on L6! Git'r'dunnn!