russgoos

Is it OK to post items for sale on these forums?

Hi All, is it OK to post Line 6 items "for sale" here on these "Community Support forums?  I wanted to check before posting to be courteous.  Thanks!

not a problem as long as you don't link to other commercial sites (ebay/craigslist/etc probably ok)

Thanks Zap.  Is it OK to include a link to my listing over at reverb.com?  If not, no problem - just checking first.

Yes, that would be fine. Reverb.com is an online marketplace for the buying and selling of musical gear, not unlike eBay and such - just a more focused niche.

the main thing is that they don't want the forums used to drive traffic to other commercial ventures....

but personal classified ads, links and info are not a problem.

it's a distinction in the terms of use on the site that has came up before and it's been clarified to us.

any example of one of those commercial ventures, 

would be if you made custom pedalboards, cases, stickers, etc for use with line6 products and had a site...

"pm me for details" would be great and you could give out your link to other users no problem...

but publicly linking to "mycustomstuff.com" or whatever is frowned upon. 

because it may give the impression of company approval or endorsement...

sorry i'm over explaining... i just know this stuff lives online forever, and you wont be the last to ask the question!

good luck with your sale and i look forward to seeing your ad.

Makes perfect sense, I appreciate the clarifications, Zap.  I just posted the "ad" over on the Variax and Dream Rig forum sections.