Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Set Lists for 2.6 HD Amp Pack?

malnack

I purchased the new model bundle and it appeared to install correctly. While I see the new amp models, the set lists didn't load for me. So, I re-flashed and made sure to say no when it asked if I wanted to keep my existing patches. Still no new set lists. I tried this a few times with no success.

Any thoughts?

BTW, I mostly play clean and the new amp based on the Jazz Chorus is pretty amazing!

Line 6 specify this in the release notes concerning SET LIST names - is this what you are referring to?:

Known Issues
Set List Names—If during the update process new presets are optionally loaded to overwrite the previous set, Set List names may not correlate to the new presets appropriately. This is because renaming Set Lists is not a part of the firmware update process. Set List names may be changed in the hardware using a variety of methods:
  • System Reset—Pressing (and holding down) the four-way navigation pad to the left while powering up will perform a Global Settings reset. This action will reset all settings to their factory default and requires a recalibration of the on-board expression pedal. Instructions for pedal calibration can be found here. Due to the pedal recalibration, it is generally recommended to update the Set List names using the manual method described below.
  • Manual—Set Lists may be renamed manually by simply highlighting a Set List name and pressing the SAVE button. Use the four encoders beneath the main display and press SAVE to complete.

Thanks. I missed the system reset step.

I mainly wanted to browse the new set lists to see if there is anything of interest. I've got a JTV-59P and a DT25. I've gotten away from the VDI cable because I tend to use a wireless setup, but it might simplify my between song steps with a Variax set.

Thanks. I missed the system reset step.

I mainly wanted to browse the new set lists to see if there is anything of interest. I've got a JTV-59P and a DT25. I've gotten away from the VDI cable because I tend to use a wireless setup, but it might simplify my between song steps with a Variax set.

I believe the new VARIAX set list replaces USER 1.  No idea what they are called after the install of 2.62 as I haven't tried it yet - but I guess you will find the new Variax tailored patches in the set list which is in the position that used to be referred to as USER 1.