Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk Bluetooth

kiki_90291

I'm using an iPad 2 with the latest iOS version.  I lose the Bluetooth connection with the Firehawk constantly - it's really annoying.   The iPad claims to be connected, but the app doesn't see the Firehawk,  I have to kill the app and restart it to get the link to reboot.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I am having similar problems. First time I plugged it in, no problems. Next two times had the same Bluetooth problems listed above. Last night it worked great. It has been sitting in the same spot, connected to the same equipment each time.

The tones are great, it's easy to use, need more bass guitar specific amps and effects.

• 4 weeks later...

My Firehawk also keeps losing the Bluetooth Sync. I have tried it with an iPad Retina Display with the latest iOS, and I have also tried it with my Android Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have the same problem with either sync. It appears to be a poor bluetooth in the Firehawk, and not related to the Android or the iPad.

I need this fixed immediately.

I have tried my iPad 2, galaxy tab and both drop Bluetooth. My iPhone 6 is the only device that seems to work the best but it also has lost connection but very rarely. I know there is a software update coming soon to fix the problem.

I just unboxed my Firehawk Saturday and took care of the preliminaries. It hooked right up to my Android Dragon Touch M8. I have edited a few patches so I know it works. I haven't saved anything though. Will get more time to fiddle next week. Tried the tone finder and that worked too. No connection drops so far. The Dragon Touch is not on the list and still works.

• 2 years later...

I've had my Firehawk FX a week now and can't keep a connection via my Galaxy S7 :( I did plan to buy a second hand tablet to run it, but I can't a response from the link above of  supported devices. Does anybody have a definitive list, or know it's where abouts? Ta M

Same for me. IPad 2 on a stand right above the firehawk. The Bluetooth connection drops out a lot, and the Bluetooth light on the fire hook flashes. Then when it reconnects, it re-syncs everything.

As a side note, with an iPad 2 you can't have the latest iOS version. Apple gently encourages you to upgrade your device to access that!