Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD500 wont recognize file for firmware 2.6

jrubbernek

Hi I'm on a reguler POD HD500, tried updating to the latest firmware 2.6 today, but with no success, seems like my POD HD isn't reading the file or something. Anyone have the same problem? is the firmware compatible with the old reguler POD HD? or am I missing something here? 

2.62 IS compatible with HD500.
check the downloaded file size and MD5 Checksum.

The MD5 Checksum is a file validating algorithm which we use so that you can verify that files you download from this site are not corrupted during the download process. If you have problems downloading or installing the file on this page, make a note of the MD5 correct checksum posted below, then click HERE to download the Line 6 MD5 Checksum utility. Instructions for using this utility are on the page it is downloaded from.

correct readings r:

Filesize = 891.86 KB

MD5      = 2cad53bae2a4bf2438ea65b7aeb276bb

pls also provide us with more dtls, such as screeshots, error msgs, etc

Here's a screen shot of the message.

Also I am on a mac, so I couldn't use the MD5 checksum file since it is a Windows only file.currently my POD HD is running on version 2.32 and on the latest drivers. So it's confusing why I couldn't update to 2.6....

I am running on a mac so I couldn't use the MD5 checksum file. since that is a windows only file. THe only error message that comes up when I try updating to flash memory 2.6 is that it just says that it isn't compatible with my POD HD500...??? so it's weird. Tried uploading a screenshot but couldn't find out how to do it on this forum.

as far as the image uploading is concerned:

1.press the "More Reply Options" btn on the lower right side of ur screen...

2.press the "Browse" btn

3.select file

4.press the "Attach This file btn".

now, on the "file incompatible" msg,  ensure u download the PROPER HD500 2.62 file (click here)...

Alternatively, u'd better use monkey.