Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FX Preset Demo Video

ChristianArnold

Really enjoyed the vid, thanks for posting, makes waiting for this thing slightly less painful.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how solid sounding the whole thing is generally, especially the cleans, nothing sounds weak, some of those synth sounds are awesome

I have a couple of questions if you have time

How are you finding the lag when switching patches? Will it be much of a problem playing live?

And do you know if the tempo will sync with the DAW when using the Firehawk as an interface?

Again awesome video and I'm looking forward to your next one

Yes,  thanks for the video,  I escpecially was curios about patch 9D - Killer queen- yours has next to no extra noise on it, unlike mine, which seems to have lots.  I have been adding noise gate to most of my high gain patches, and I think I have eraticated the problem.  I did noticed you stopped playing before making a patch switch- as mcbeddall asked above, how do you find the lag between patch switches?

Really enjoyed the vid, thanks for posting, makes waiting for this thing slightly less painful.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how solid sounding the whole thing is generally, especially the cleans, nothing sounds weak, some of those synth sounds are awesome

I have a couple of questions if you have time

How are you finding the lag when switching patches? Will it be much of a problem playing live?

And do you know if the tempo will sync with the DAW when using the Firehawk as an interface?

Again awesome video and I'm looking forward to your next one

I'm pretty sure there is a noticeable lag between presets if you're trying to go right from one into another. It doesn't bother me, but it'll bug some. Also, the tempo of effects won't sync to daws, you'll have to tap that in. Thanks for watching!

• 1 month later...

Christian, did you use your Variax for this? If so - can I ask is the variax switching laggy, or no?

Eg, if I had a Lester in patch A, then an acoustic in B, (thinking verse/chorus changes), does it switch ok?