Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forum fonts changed?

jandrio

also, on the very first page (http://line6.com/support/index.php), where ALL the forums r listed, i cannot easily detect if a new unread post has emmerged (in the old format there was a VERY-VERY-VERY CLEAR presentation of new/unread posts).

the only indication in now the "quote" symbol.

hope this will b fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5bln4tkdj93856r/not-read-topic-appearance.png

Edited by jandrio

It's quarter past "time to mess with the status quo, just for the sake of changing something"....

But really why all the fuss? Just tilt your head 12 degrees to the right...no worries, it only hurts for a few minutes, then it'll turn numb. :angry:

• Upvote 1

But really why all the fuss? Just tilt your head 12 degrees to the right...no worries, it only hurts for a few minutes, then it'll turn numb. :angry:

Guitarists should be used to things like this anyway. Contortions and all. No big deal.

It could still be worse though. What if they made the post content font italic as well ...

• Upvote 1

If humans were not constantly changing things we'd still be eating nuts and berries and living in caves. lol!

You will adapt.

Yes, but out there in nature, no energy is spent on adaptations for which there is no net gain. Last time I checked, Darwin didn't have anything to say about boredom being the driving force for evolution...

• Upvote 1

Yes, but out there in nature, no energy is spent on adaptations for which there is no net gain. Last time I checked, Darwin didn't have anything to say about boredom being the driving force for evolution...

Maybe we have de - evolved.

The display is different only for those that have less than 10 registered products.

Register more products to resume normal forum function.

But seriously, the incorrectly "unread" look is annoying, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

...But seriously, the incorrectly "unread" look is annoying, hopefully they'll fix it soon...

something changed but not like b4...

i mean in central http://line6.com/support/index.php page, on multi-item sections (eg Variax Instruments) there is a general "unread" presentation with the "quote" image, but there is no way 2 distinguish which one of the sub-categories (eq jtv-variax+variax standard) contains unread messages.

so, if i am only following the jtv section and a new msg is posted in the variax section, i have no other way but 2 click the jtv section 'n check that no new msgs have been posted...

this is considered poor UI design.

Is this the reason that they don't teach cursive writing in school anymore??

Get two guys together that can't read it and we're all screwed...........

I just wish we could get other things fixed as fast as this forum site was.

Now, Where's that black background?????

Shawn

• Upvote 1