Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk still no UK delivery.

jonhollis

Yeah US had them last week, my story is the same as yours, I ordered through Andertons and have also just been put back to the 29th May, I have no idea what the hold up is, I'm pretty disgusted that there hasn't been an official explanation from line 6, I think we deserve a bit more as customers

yes me too - they are very lacking on their website about any details about anything. no videos no nothing. i used to be very loyal to line6 and their attitude has put me off just lately. The fire hawk though does look like a very cool product! I've been messing with the app and that is brilliant. 

I'm expecting it to slip also, a guy from Germany who posts here reckons he's been told end of June and I don't see why the uk would be any different. I'm thinking of cancelling too but can't make my mind up, I had finance so I'm also a bit gutted that I have to pay £350 even though they cut the price to £325

I'm expecting that by the time they hit the uk interest will have dropped and I'll be able to try one out in store

Hi mcbeddall. I suppose that I'm the German guy you mentioned ;-) As I've already posted two times in different threads, line6 is now distributed by Yamaha Germany. This is for complete Europe and according to Yamaha they have run into some trouble while re-organizing their company. Therefore they had to postpone the European Release for the firehawk. The Yamaha guy told me that a few weeks ago and he said that they try real hard to hit end of May / beginning of June. My local dealer contacted Yamaha yesterday and they have updated their release date to Jube 7th....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had the same email from Andertons, glad to know I'm not alone! 

They've been 'assured' they'll have stock in a few days. If the date slips again past the 4th I'll be cancelling also... 

The one thing is for those of you who had to wait for your Firehawks, you won't have the hassle some of us had updating it to ver 1.10- mine would not update via USB, and took multiple times via bluetooth.

....and, they are showing stock of 10+ on their site now, and I have just received an email confirming this :rolleyes:

Someone needs to give their head a shake at that store :D

It's looking good for you Kevell99.

Just noticed that! No email yet, fingers crossed...

Andertons put a message out on Twitter saying firehawks are currently being processed and will be in the mail Wednesday morning

Yeah that was me they were talking to, I've been pestering them a bit on Twitter :)

They're all good to go with the courier on Wednesday at noon, UK mainland should receive Thursday, others (ie me in NI) on Friday :)

After updating the firmware I just had an hour working through the pre-sets through the headphones. I've never had a pedal before so I've no way understand how good this thing is. All I can say with any certainty is it makes my crappy playing sound better, and so I'm loving it so far.

Bluetooth even works with my 4 year old unlisted tablet, so all is good.

hey I'm loving it - I've got the biggest coolest pedal boards you can get - but you can't beat the iPad interface and being able to store a completely different setup song for song. i love it. now all i need is the ability to customise the pedals and store your own faves

The old version 1.01 on mine. Update to v1.10 took 10 minutes.

Did you update on pc or bluetooth?

Mine has been delivered to a neighbour, bet he's either a)out when I get home or b) rocking his socks off with my pedal grrr