Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplify play song when started

Dr_Tinnitus

Hi.

Since the last firmware flash version 2.10 my Amplifi75 play a song every time I power it up, this makes me crazy!! It’s a song in my iPod library, and I have to enter music player to manually stop it. 

How can I stop this from happening? Or is it Line6 problem and I just have to wait for an bug fix?

Ok. Guys. First time here.

Just purchased amplifi 75. Nice idea. Good sound. But as it plays my music and the guitar sound changes to what is on tone selection ,

It searches matching tones, but one or two that show up are. Screamers , there must be a way to edit

Out certain peoples saved tones , TVDOG. Number 11. Fireman , it just feedback and scares the dog to crap

Please need help on filtering out these tones , or a way to manually select first not have computer pick

For me , I end up stopping and turning everything off to reset ,

Not much fun ,

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Guys. First time here.

Just purchased amplifi 75. Nice idea. Good sound. But as it plays my music and the guitar sound changes to what is on tone selection ,

It searches matching tones, but one or two that show up are. Screamers , there must be a way to edit

Out certain peoples saved tones , TVDOG. Number 11. Fireman , it just feedback and scares the dog to crap

Please need help on filtering out these tones , or a way to manually select first not have computer pick

For me , I end up stopping and turning everything off to reset ,

Not much fun ,

Thanks

I think you need to start a new thread?  

Hi.

Since the last firmware flash version 2.10 my Amplifi75 play a song every time I power it up, this makes me crazy!! It’s a song in my iPod library, and I have to enter music player to manually stop it. 

How can I stop this from happening? Or is it Line6 problem and I just have to wait for an bug fix?

I seem to remember having this problem in the beginning but if I remember it was that my iPhone was playing the song and once I stopped that then it doesn't do it anymore but I haven't updated to the latest firmware either.  Sorry, hopefully someone else will jump in with a definitive answer. 

• 1 month later...