Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

true models on jtv

Hi guys. JTV emulates guitars good, but not as good as is possible. The guitar has more potential. 

I would like if people are interested, to contribute on this project:

If someone has a les paul, if it is not big effort for him, to try to emulate via workbench his guitar and upload the tone.

If someone has a strato, to do the same.

Clay man already offer an awesome SG and a great Jagguar

I offered my dimarzio pickups on a strato style guitar.

Pls, whoever is interested to make the jtv more authentic, please contribute.

• Upvote 1

I could also do this when I have the time, I have these guitars:

Warmoth Stratocaster with (I think) Kinman SSS pickups

Custom built Telecaster with SSH configuration, Texas Special Single Coils (don't remember the humbucker. The guitar is from '83)

• Upvote 1

Clay man already offer an awesome SG and a great Jagguar

I offered my dimarzio pickups on a strato style guitar.

Where do we find them?

I have a self assembled strat with tonerider pickups maybe I could give a try.

I rarley use other models than acoustics. Don't find them very good.

I never used workbench so far.

• Upvote 1

Make it better? Well, I don't think anyone can get closer than what the JTV modeling already does, do you mean to make more realistic models though?

Tone is subjective, and if you want the Les Paul setting to sound like a different Les Paul, that's understandable. I'm not saying the Tone is perfect, but it's subjective with variables.

Make it better? Well, I don't think anyone can get closer than what the JTV modeling already does, do you mean to make more realistic models though?

Tone is subjective, and if you want the Les Paul setting to sound like a different Les Paul, that's understandable. I'm not saying the Tone is perfect, but it's subjective with variables.

More authentic. On all the videos I saw the lp of 1959 doesn't sound so hot for example... And the strato of 59 is a touch spankier....

But that is not my deal, I would like to see from our community, the guitars that they own, to share their sound here :D

And I see a lot of people are willing, that is great, thanks everyone who has the will to do it!

• Upvote 1