Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Expression pedal problem

mathkampf

Hi. My new fx100 just arrived. I've tried to use expression pedal, and what Im notice from the beginning, is that the expression pedal not working good. Its not working full travel. From heel position when mi moving it, its not responsing at all. From the middle position the toe working good. I tried recalibrate it-and the display shows 00 until its in the early middle position. After that Point, the Values changes. Does this is normal, or mine fx100 is not ok?

That's not how it's meant to be, you could try a factory restore, check that you have the latest firmware and your app is up to date, I see you already tried to recalibrate, I thought that would have fixed it to be honest, sounds like a faulty unit

What have you assigned to the pedal... volume, or wah? If it is volume it could be that a parameter needs adjusting.

I don't own this unit so it's just a guess. I'm sure some one else will chime in. Best of luck mathkampf.

Hi. My new fx100 just arrived. I've tried to use expression pedal, and what Im notice from the beginning, is that the expression pedal not working good. Its not working full travel. From heel position when mi moving it, its not responsing at all. From the middle position the toe working good. I tried recalibrate it-and the display shows 00 until its in the early middle position. After that Point, the Values changes. Does this is normal, or mine fx100 is not ok?

• 2 years later...