Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can you Save the Down Arrow position in Signal Flow View?

mike-w

New HD500x User. 

I'd like to have the 4 Edit Knobs live to tweak Reverb Mix and Dwell on stage.  My EXP pedals are assigned to other functions.  

It seems to me that in Signal Flow view, the default down arrow position is always over the Mod effect (in the manual examples as well), making it necessary to use the <•> arrows to move it to another block to change parameters. 

Is there a way to save the Down Arrow position over a chosen effect block for quick access?  Couldn't find this in the manuals, and my best attempts were uncsuccesful.

I don't think the user has any specific control over that. If so I've never heard of it.

If the current arrow position is not automatically saved with the preset and restored on recall (and I presume you've tested that) then I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

I don't think the user has any specific control over that. If so I've never heard of it.

If the current arrow position is not automatically saved with the preset and restored on recall (and I presume you've tested that) then I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

Thanks for the help.  It worked this time.  The only thing I did different from before, is that I unplugged the 500x from my computer before I saved.  Not exactly sure if that was the fix, but I got it this time.

That's pretty neat.This could be really useful as I used to love self-oscilating analog delay pedals by playing with the time and decay knobs during a song or Jam. Maybe there's a way to do so on the 500x with any of the analog delays?

That's pretty neat.This could be really useful as I used to love self-oscilating analog delay pedals by playing with the time and decay knobs during a song or Jam. Maybe there's a way to do so on the 500x with any of the analog delays?

Here you are Alex, hope this helps.

You could use the on board expression pedal, and a second expression pedal, and assign time to one pedal, and decay to another.

post-1921002-0-52069400-1431268910_thumb.jpg