Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Record 2 guitars in the same time with UX2

Hello,

it's possible record two guitars in the same time with UX2?

When I enter the second guitar there is no input signal.

What should I do?

Thank's.

You can run the guitars into the line inputs simultaneously. Check it out.

If your using GearBox. You can select your inputs on the left of the GUI. If your using Pod Farm you'll go to the mixer to change the inputs. Then your going to select "Line 1 & Line 2". Later I'll post some images of the GUI.

Gear%20Box.jpg?psid=1

PodFarm%20Line%20Stereo.jpg?psid=1

Your Welcome, I used both line ins quite a bit and I remember getting away with just plugging the guitar into the input but I also have a few modkitdiy stomp boxes that I put together such as the "Persuader" "Persuader Deluxe" and "Piledriver". I was using them between the guitar and the Line inputs on the UX2. Also I had run a Beat Buddy in stereo into the Line inputs recordered a set and then switched back to the guitar with the guitar input and then laid the guitar track layer with good results. There's alot of options with the UX2.

I've also run the HD500 1/4 outs into the UX2 Line ins with good results running the Beat Buddy in Path B and the guitar in Path A.

Thank you for yuor interest.

I have several problems. The first is that I don't speak english very well, therefore I don't understand very well what you write. I'm italian.

The second is that I'm no expert in this kind of things.

At moment I can't to try recording with two guitars, because I dont't have the second guitar, but I just tried inserting the jack in the second input.

From POD Farm VST I can't select "Line 1 & Line 2" because they aren't. In POD farm in stand alone I see them but are disabled. Also the path B is always disabled.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope you understand something. :)

Thank's.

G

Thank you for yuor interest.

I have several problems. The first is that I don't speak english very well, therefore I don't understand very well what you write. I'm italian.

The second is that I'm no expert in this kind of things.

At moment I can't to try recording with two guitars, because I dont't have the second guitar, but I just tried inserting the jack in the second input.

From POD Farm VST I can't select "Line 1 & Line 2" because they aren't. In POD farm in stand alone I see them but are disabled. Also the path B is always disabled.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope you understand something. :)

Thank's.

G

I can understand your post and I'm not really an expert either although I have quite a bit of experience. I may not be able to help you with this but If I have something to convey I'll post it.

The one thing that I can say that might help is "Never give up trying". If you have trouble back off, come back later and try again. Whenever I had software issues I couldn't figure out I backed off, plugged my guitar into an amp and played guitar so I didn't waste too much of my time with troubleshooting. Good Luck and Have Fun.