Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Podfarm license -> Gearbox software, using PodXT

Hey,,

I've been using PodXT and gearbox for a long time, (Which had the power pack included) but recently I felt the need for more tones and options. I bought the rest of the packs and decided to have a go with Podfarm. I'm unhappy with my choice because Podfarm has turned out to be quite a heavy program, not to mention it requires me to load it as a plugin in Logic which is quite a waste of much needed CPU power.

I was happy with using Gearbox and recording the already processed audio into logic, which I'm unable to do now; I have to process a lined tone for each guitar I have (Sometimes up to 6 different at the same time) in the recording software itself. That's not working for me

Is there a way I can transfer the licenses in my Podfarm program to my PodXT and use the packs in gearbox? The tones don't matter since I make my own tones anyway.

Thanks,

FF