Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Celestion Speakers G12p-80 8 Ohms

Hey All,

I'm looking for a replacement speaker for my Line 6 Spider III 75watt, it takes a celestion G12P-80 watt 8 ohm speaker. They are very costly new. So before I go that route I'm looking to see if I can hunt one down used. If anyone has one that you'd like to sell please post for me to get back in touch with you. Thanks,

musicman39507

• 8 years later...
On 7/10/2013 at 6:51 PM, musicman39507 said:

Hey All,

I'm looking for a replacement speaker for my Line 6 Spider III 75watt, it takes a celestion G12P-80 watt 8 ohm speaker. They are very costly new. So before I go that route I'm looking to see if I can hunt one down used. If anyone has one that you'd like to sell please post for me to get back in touch with you. Thanks,

musicman39507

I have a complete LINE 6 Spyder 100 watt amp. Works decent with some minor knob issues. I have the pedal board from LINE 6 too! It has an electrician installed, speaker plug out for two extension cabinets. SOUNDED AMAZING at outdoor concerts! Been considering taking one of the speakers out to build an extension cabinet for a MONOPRICE 15 Watt 1 12. Would consider selling the other one, and parting out the rest of the amp. Or could make a great offer on the whole amp, with part, or all of the cost paid with a nice 30-40 watt speaker. Reach me at 316-204-0800. Bill