Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD Desktop Output


Recommended Posts

Yes you can. Basically, setup a Dual-Amp tone and using the mixer pan controls, set pan A Left and pan B to the right....A will be your Left out and B will be right....You can also monitor that in the headphones...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes using a Digital Delay between the L and R channels set to 20ms can give it a larger sound.




The above example is only to demonstrate the delay between L and R channels.  Otherwise it is a hi-gain patch designed for use into the FX return of a pair of tube amps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...