Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

line 6 link question

MIKEY9966

Not to mention the POD has both EQ's and noise gates.

If you're trying to free up effects blocks, I have used numerous pedals both in front of the POD and in the loop and they all work normally.

I have to look at myself really hard though if I need more than 8 effects blocks in a unit that has a zillion different patches.

Well I don't use all the blocks my thoughts on the pod eq is that they don't work for me and take away my tone . I like my rockatron guitar silencer but it cuts my sustain. I have been trying to work with the nose and hard gate but same thing hurts my tone. Also have tried the fx loop but dose not sound right. If you could tell me what your setting are for the gates and fx loop that might help. I am running 2 DT 25 and the pod so I can get most my tone with just the amps. Thanks

the effects loop on the pod works on both amps.

I would like to use a looper and between the pod and amp would be the spot to put it but you say can't be done. I have dt amp amps, i tried the fx and that did not work out, tried 1/4 out to fx return, the only place it works is first pedal in to the pod. Works but you can't change chanals ,

So how would you hook a looper up to the pod pod- dt

Tanks

you need to add the fx loop to the tone turned on after the amp, should work.

the fx loop wont work if you dont add it to the tone....

maybe you did and it's something else?

I would like to use a looper and between the pod and amp would be the spot to put it but you say can't be done. I have dt amp amps, i tried the fx and that did not work out, tried 1/4 out to fx return, the only place it works is first pedal in to the pod. Works but you can't change chanals ,

So how would you hook a looper up to the pod pod- dt

Tanks

you need to add the fx loop to the tone turned on after the amp, should work.

the fx loop wont work if you dont add it to the tone....

maybe you did and it's something else?

I will try again i did already and it didn't work, the fx seting would be 0-0 max? And why then not put it at the end of the pod 500 chain? Have you used a looper and the pod?