Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FX100 new owner problem's.

brettj_700

I bought myself a new FX100 yesterday (guitarguitar, Newcastle UK) and then bought a new android device too.

I plugged in this morning for the first time.

First problem.

The bank up doesnt operate? Im stuck in bank 1. I cant select any other bank? Is my device faulty,or am I doing something wrong??

Problem two.

I cant get the android to do what I hoped it would do. I have it showing connected with bluetooth but it's doing nothing. Im presently trying to do some sort of upload to the android device to see if I can get it working,so we'll see how it goes if and when the upload finishes.

The main issue is the first problem. Do I have a sub standard unit that is faulty?

Suggestion's greatly received.

Thank you.

Brett

Thank you Iknowathingortwo all is sorted now.

After messing for seven hours with the FX100 it is now working.

I tried it out for an hour or so,and think it's an interesting device with a lot of potential.

Im now wondering how to name patches when I only have number's on the FX100? I have a Boss GT-100 which is so far a lot easier to suss out. I can name patches easily on that and quickly recall them as needed. The thought's on the naming is so I can take the unit out and about without taking my tablet. Early day's yet,so any thought's or idea's appreciated.