Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bluetooth pitch-intonation problem/connecting active monitor speakers

mathkampf

Hi everybody.i need your help in two topics.

1). when I'm playing music from my Galaxy S4 Bluetooth, I have a problem with intonation / pitch. my guitar is tuned(and set properly-so it isn't because of guitar) and when I'm trying to play along the song, its nightmare. I've noticed, that the playback speed is changed comparing to that song played from analog phone output /any other sources. pitch is around 1/4-1/2 tone higher that it should be. that completely kills a joy of playing along songs via Bluetooth through amplifi fx100. do any of you also noticed that problem, and maybe have a solution for that?

2).i have active monitor speakers. they have RCA inputs. I want to connect them to my amplifi fx100, but the PA output is balanced 1/4 x 2 - left and right. what type of cables /adapters I should use to connect my amplifi balanced outputs to speakers 2x RCA unbalanced inputs?

That happens while playing every song. I've heard of that before, it is a problem with real time packet data synchronization. but I can't find anything else, solution or whatever . you can check that with your Android phone. maybe line6 support can do something with this, but first they do need to have that reported. if somebody else notice that, we can do something.

I would submit a support ticket, I do not experience this issue with my Moto G (2nd gen) or iPad Air.

You can safely use unbalanced cables with the FX100 outs.

Tip should always be hot, so you are only shorting ring and sleeve (ground and shield).