Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reinstalled computer, can't complete deauthorizing of POD UX2

So my computer crashed not long ago and needed to get it fixed and re-installed. 

I have a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 that was authorized on my old ID (before the computer crashed), but since it crashed I couldn't deauthorize the device before reinstalling.

Now I can't complete my deauthorization because it tells me to deauthorize the device through the other computer (which is the one I am using now, but reinstalled with new ID). 

What does this mean? Does this mean I can't use my device at all because I can't complete the process?

Please help, I have been looking for anyone with he same issue, but with no luck. I was hoping to just deauthorize through my account on Line 6 and then authorize the device again on this new ID. 

It would be really unfortunate if I have to buy a new POD because of this... 

post-2106401-0-57674900-1432930104_thumb.png

So apparently everything I had to do was to use Line 6 monkey to upgrade my driver, and now my device connects to the computer and I can actually deauthorize and and authorize it again! Thank you so much, you saved my from a heart attack :D