Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toneport UX2+Gearbox+Yosemite issues

Before I start to throw my MacBook into the wall along with everything else, I thought I would just try and pose my question here since nothing I have read seems to work or is the same problem I have, just similar.

I am running a MacBook Pro 2010 with Yosemite

I have GearBox installed

Garageband installed

I can plug my UX2 via USB and it shows power however it is not recognized anywhere. Gearbox gives me a flashing USB, Garageband shows nothing and if I open Line6 Monkey for updates it shows I have a POD xt (Unless this is another name for UX2 than I don't own one) There is no option for TonePort on any program I use.

Even if I try updates in monkey(though I have to choose POD xt as the device as it is the only choice) , it says I can't connect to the internet, which I obviously can. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times with the same outcome.

I have an older Mac that runs on the old Power PC processor which it runs perfectly fine on, but there is no need to clutter my workspace with yet another computer....

My USB's work fine for any other device I plug in. 

I have installed this device on 2 windows machines and 1 Mac and have never had any issues so what am I missing? Is there a compatibility issue with Yosemite?