Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PC editor

1devan

I ask myself, how many people have an Apple watch, compared to a PC? so why do line 6 design editors for a timepiece, rather than for the majority of PC owners, their logic is beyond me.

I had an Amplifi 150, which was returned for being faulty, I then bought an Amplifi TT, which is drops the  bluetooth connection every time I use it, and are contemplating returning this unit. I have to say that I have always supported line 6, but this Amplifi venture is a brilliant idea... when it works, which for 50 percent of the time doesn't. So come on Line 6 get your act together... give me a PC editor that works, and is not dependant on bluetooth, and some reliable firmware

• 1 month later...

I agree.  The amp could be great but using BT was the wrong way to go as the ONLY option to edit the tones and connect to the amp.  The issues with the BT are so frustrating and have been left unanswered for far too long.  When was the last update?  Ages ago.   :(

I tend to listen to music on my PC and jam along with it.  Having a PC version of the editor that works through the USB port would make this amp 1000 times better.  We need a PC version!

Otherwise, extend the return policy to let anyone who is unsatisfied with it return the amp for a full refund.  I wish I'd bought a Spider IV 150 instead.  Only reason I bought the Amplifi 150 was because my POD died and it sounded like a great replacement option.  Boy was I mislead.

I really feel for you, I had a amplifi 750, and a TT, sadly both have been returned to the manufactures and I have obtained refunds, for both units. I bought the Boss GT001 ( a GT100 ) in a box minus pedals, this seems a good substitute, for a POD, and the price was reduced to £150. Its a shame really as I liked the line 6 stuff, but it proved far too unreliable, and not enough work or thought has gone into the editing side, most people have PCs or Macs so why not an editor, the thinking is beyond me.That is unless Yamaha (I think they own line 6) have ties with apple.