Sign in to follow this  
es336td

Expression pedal 2 not working...

I've used my X3 Live as a smaller pedal board for the smaller venues my band plays.  For quite a while, it has worked flawlessly.   Recently, I noticed that the expression pedal 2 (Line 6 pedal) no longer changed the speed of the rotary speaker effect.   I checked it in GearBox and everything is correct, but nothing happens when I select the rotary speaker patch and attempt to change the speed with the pedal.   I changed cables and nothing.   I have another expression pedal, but have yet to swap that out to see if there is an issue.  Anyone had this sort of problem?  What did you do to fix it?   Thanx.

I've used my X3 Live as a smaller pedal board for the smaller venues my band plays.  For quite a while, it has worked flawlessly.   Recently, I noticed that the expression pedal 2 (Line 6 pedal) no longer changed the speed of the rotary speaker effect.   I checked it in GearBox and everything is correct, but nothing happens when I select the rotary speaker patch and attempt to change the speed with the pedal.   I changed cables and nothing.   I have another expression pedal, but have yet to swap that out to see if there is an issue.  Anyone had this sort of problem?  What did you do to fix it?   Thanx.

I heard that if too much pressure is used on the pedal that the gear on the pot in the EX-1 can become disengaged causing it to not work. Maybe you can look at that is you think it might be the cause.

I heard that if too much pressure is used on the pedal that the gear on the pot in the EX-1 can become disengaged causing it to not work. Maybe you can look at that is you think it might be the cause.

Never thought of that!   I'll check it out!   Thanx!

Never thought of that!   I'll check it out!   Thanx!

Your Welcome, but just to be sure are you talking about the onboard pedal or the EX-1 which is the add-on pedal?

Your Welcome, but just to be sure are you talking about the onboard pedal or the EX-1 which is the add-on pedal?

Ex-1 in Pedal 2 jack.

• Upvote 1

Ex-1 in Pedal 2 jack.

Ok thanks, that's the one I thought it was. :)