Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Am I Evil?

radatats

If you really like this stigma, we could all work together and when someone votes you up, someone else will vote you down. The upside is that you'll be the most stable incarnation of the devil that ever walked the earth! With all that time you'll have, I'm sure you have eons of Evil planned for humanity.

Hmm. Your screen name too. It looks suspiciously close to something when you change the letters around. SATAT? SATAR? SATAD? :o

• Upvote 1

I was going to ask you what the political system is like in Hell. Is there a hierarchy and do you get to torture souls that disobey you? Or are your minions more of mindless, autonomic creatures?

But seeing that you're giving up the Evil ways, maybe things have changed down there, cause remember, a second in Hell is an eternity on Earth.

Aren't you worried that they're going to come after you now? And who took over for you?

• Upvote 1

I was going to ask you what the political system is like in Hell. Is there a hierarchy and do you get to torture souls that disobey you? Or are your minions more of mindless, autonomic creatures?

But seeing that you're giving up the Evil ways, maybe things have changed down there, cause remember, a second in Hell is an eternity on Earth.

Aren't you worried that they're going to come after you now? And who took over for you?

Good One, LOL!

If you really like this stigma, we could all work together and when someone votes you up, someone else will vote you down. The upside is that you'll be the most stable incarnation of the devil that ever walked the earth! With all that time you'll have, I'm sure you have eons of Evil planned for humanity.

Hmm. Your screen name too. It looks suspiciously close to something when you change the letters around. SATAT? SATAR? SATAD? :o

Or, we could just keep him within 1 or 2 votes of "666" forever...then he could be known as the "Neighbor of The Beast" :P

• Upvote 2

And no electricity.... All kinds of weed and no paper... List goes on, if you want me continue chime ;)

Not only no paper, but I've heard that in addition to all kinds of weed, there is also unlimited quantities, and fire all round you, but the fire for some mysterious reason won't work on the weed. URGH!

• Upvote 1

Not only no paper, but I've heard that in addition to all kinds of weed, there is also unlimited quantities, and fire all round you, but the fire for some mysterious reason won't work on the weed. URGH!

Aw lollipop... the same that happen with the women.. When you try to go in your 8==D goes down....

• Upvote 2

Aw lollipop... the same that happen with the women.. When you try to go in your 8==D goes down....

Ahahahahaahahahaaahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on down, she's waiting just for you...

Holy Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL