Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD 300 : frequency conflicts ?

OoBatouoO

Hi everyone !

I've been using my POD HD 300 for a while, and everything was ok until last week.

I don't know exactly why, but now I'm experiencing some "interferences" with the device... Here are the symptoms :

• My patches don't sound like they did before (sound sloppy)
  • I can hear the radio through my POD (breaking news, etc.) while I'm playing (radio sound comes louder when I play a distored tone) ! 

I tried to uninstall everything (drivers, Line 6 Monkey) and start from a clean base, but the problem remains. For information, I'have got everything up to date (latest versions of each software/drivers/firmware). The issue came when I used the v1.03 firware though.

I really don't know what could happen between the time it worked correctly and now, and I have absolutely no idea of what causes the problem (device malfunction ?).

So, I wondered if any of you encountered this issue, or have any idea of how to get it fixed.

Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going to investigate on my cables and guitar's side first, like you suggested to me.

@CipherHost : I didn't change anything at all. To be more precise, the glitch occured in the middle of a playing session (I had just recorded my rythm part using Reaper, and the interferences came when I switched to the lead part).

Anyway, I'll let you know if things get better using your advices.  :)

Ok guys, I've got some updates.

Finally, the issue came from my guitar, not from my cables or POD ! Indeed, after further investigation it appeared that the volume controller were damaged from the inside...

So, I played with my other guitar and I had no interference. Thanks for all !  :D