Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Should Apple Kill the MAC?

Brazzy

Did I just hear that right? I just saw that question arise on TV. What do you think, is Apple wasting it's time with the MAC since it only accounts for a small percent of it's revenue? I think I heard 9%. I know it sounds small but it's got to be a high dollar value.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that, lol.

The ensuing furor that would arise probably isn't worth whatever money they'd save...the Mac-nati may be a small market share, but they are fanatically devoted, and they would not take well to the idea of having to go slumming with the Windows crowd.

It would be like Kemper suddenly deciding to make nothing but spark plugs...can you imagine the outrage from their suddenly tone-deprived customers? :D

The ensuing furor that would arise probably isn't worth whatever money they'd save...the Mac-nati may be a small market share, but they are fanatically devoted, and they would not take well to the idea of having to go slumming with the Windows crowd.

It would be like Kemper suddenly deciding to make nothing but spark plugs...can you imagine the outrage from their suddenly tone-deprived customers? :D

LOL! I can't help but wonder what that would be like, either instance that is.