Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Connecting POD HD500X to Vox NT15C1 Night Train G2

vanilla

i have the vox 1x12 combo and i have no idea how to set the hd500x to ANY amps fx loop. the most i like is i need to flip the switch on the pod to amp. i just got the hd500x and havn't jumped into reading the manual. i just got this amp for a steal on ebay too. please help. thank you

nothing hard about it.  plug either one of your POD's 1/4 outs into the FX Return on your amp and you are good to go.  Of course there are all kinds of things to consider inside your POD but that all comes with time and practice.  READ the Advanced Guide!  You may want to play with the output modes to see what sounds best to you.  You should also experiment with both full amp and cab models and preamp models both with cab enabled and cab off.  Far too much to outline in a post but you have the gear now, so get to it!

Ask specific questions as you go and there are lost of guys on here willing to help but PLEASE read the manuals first!  It's so much easier for us to help you when you have an idea what we are telling you...

That is a very good amp.I wrote a set of patches with the cab modeling turned off for running my HD500 into the effect return of my tube amps. I find it sounds better with the cabs off but still in studio direct mode. YMMV.