Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DO NOT BUY THIS AMP.

lleod

The App constantly drops the connection.

This is basic functionality of the product... it is unuseable as is.

Is this ever going to be fixed?

Can it be fixed with a firmware update? or is it not possible, is the product just a failure?

Line 6 you need to address this.

Fix it or refund our $$

Leo D

My Amplifi 150 is also dropping the bluetooth connection constantly. 

I happens every time I click on "SAVE TO MY TONES".

Here is a line to L6's troubleshooting instructions.
I have not checked to see what frequency my wifi is running at.

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/amplifibluetoothconnectivity

I have just purchased an Amplifi 150 and it is paired with an IPad Air 2, it constantly drops out and have to spend 5 minutes or so trying to restablish a connection. I place my iPad on the amp to test if was a distance issue but it clearly not that.

I have also got an Amplifi FX100 and that does not give anywhere the same problems.

When it works it is a fabulous product but Bluetooth connectivity is not reliable and should not be so temperamental. Does anyone have ideas how to solve this as it appears to be an issue with others as well. Would appreciate some help

My Amplifi 150 is also dropping the bluetooth connection constantly. 

I happens every time I click on "SAVE TO MY TONES".

Here is a line to L6's troubleshooting instructions.

I have not checked to see what frequency my wifi is running at.

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/amplifibluetoothconnectivity

I do appreciate the effort and link, but those troubleshooting steps are laughable at best.

It's the app that is just not ready for prime time.

The BT streaming will continue uniterupted for hours, so it's not interference from a router or other radio signal .... hell, my phone or ipad is literally on top of the amp ... yet it still drops the connection every 5 minutes.

Unfortunately, I'm well past my 30 days to send this back.

Can I get a refund directly from Line 6 on this?

You can have several bluetooth devices paired to your phone or tablet but you can only be connected to one device at a time. My fitbit for example only syncs every once in awhile. I can connect to my 150 and be usuing it as normal but when my fitbit syncs my connection is lost. I would bet a lot of the problems you guys are having is due to the bluetooth having mutiple devices trying to connect. Forget all connections except the Ampliti connection and see how things go.

Respectfully

David

• Upvote 1