Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm won't install onto Mac HD

Hi all,

First question posed to the Line 6 forums. Apologies if this topic has come up before but couldn't find it on here. 

I've recently bought a new iMac and wanted to install my Line 6 UX2. It was previously installed on my old computer (now dead). This iMac doesn't have a CD drive so I downloaded Pod Farm from the software section of this site. When it comes to installing said software and choosing where you want it to be installed it says that 'POD Farm can't be installed on this disk', despite this being a new machine and the HD having over 3TB of free space. And there is nowhere else you can select for the software to be installed.

Has anybody encountered this before? And if so is there a solution?

Many Thanks

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to this thread. I sorted the problem by deleting the file and redownloaded everything. I did all this through the monkey manager and it worked as it found the correct version of the software to download whereas before I searched for it myself through the site.

So really it was human error :/

Anyway, I hope you all have everything sorted!

All the best.

• 10 months later...

Hi

The driver (pod farm 1.2) of my POD STUDIO KB37 is not installing in my MAC (MAC OS SIERRA, VERSION 10.12.3). It was installed earlier in my window system. But not installing in my MAC system.

Anyone please guide. Thanks

• 2 months later...

The trick is to install the packages manually. The solution is similar to this:

http://line6.com/support/topic/14731-ux2-osx-1011-el-capitan-no-sound/page-6?do=findComment&comment=131047

Follow the first steps in this tutorial and install at least

POD Farm.pkg 

POD Farm Common.pkg

This gave me a working POD Farm 1.12 on MacOS Sierra. I installed the other packages too, some couldn't be installed because newer versions were found on my computer. 

Hope this helps. Thanks to Line6 for no support :(

• 3 years later...
On 4/30/2017 at 5:44 PM, farmerjohn2006 said:

The trick is to install the packages manually. The solution is similar to this:

http://line6.com/support/topic/14731-ux2-osx-1011-el-capitan-no-sound/page-6?do=findComment&comment=131047

Follow the first steps in this tutorial and install at least

POD Farm.pkg 

POD Farm Common.pkg

This gave me a working POD Farm 1.12 on MacOS Sierra. I installed the other packages too, some couldn't be installed because newer versions were found on my computer. 

Hope this helps. Thanks to Line6 for no support :(

Hi,

Tried this and had no joy, I have Gearbox but no Podfarm for my UX2 on Sierra ? Is there any update or solution?

Thanks Carlos

• 1 year later...