Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem signal N°6 xd-v75

Good morning to all the forums
I'm sorry for my english
 I recently bought 6 XD-75hs, the seller has provided me with two antennas P360, according to him the splitter is not needed
But I read that recommended maximum of 4 systems connected to each other without splitter
The tests carried out on the field I noticed that with all 6 systems linked the two antennas have poor results
Being said if I plug two antennasP360  to three receivers ,and purchase two more P360  for the remaining three could be a good solution?
Obviously REMAINING splitter solution but would like to avoid seeing all six systems simultaneously will be difficult to use them

Thanks for the answers

Maximum you should daisy chain without using the Line 6 antenna distribution system is 4 receivers. As far as I know it relates to gain levels.

Two options:

two sets of three transmitters, each with a pair of antennas

or

All receiver connected to XD-AD8 Antenna distribution system with single pair of antennas

3rd solution (not perfect but might be useful):

Antenna A -> RX1 -> RX2 -> RX3 -> RX4 -> RX5 -> RX6

Antenna B -> RX6 -> RX5 -> RX4 -> RX3 -> RX2 -> RX1

You obviously lose a degree of diversity by chaining the receivers in that way but if your signal strength is good, you might get away with it.

Edit to add: Either the seller was misinformed or they were lying.

• 1 month later...

updating
After some tests the winning solution was the splitter d'antenna
I made some tests using two pairs of antennas for three receivers and two more for the remaining
The results were good but the splitter has a better stability
I have tested with three receivers and two antennas connected but in my opinion the results are unsatisfactory