Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

trouble installing vintage pack on HD500x

wildmda

Hello,

I just bought the HD500x.   I installed monkey and all the updates.   Looks like all are checked off.

I then went in to license manager and authorize my computer and hd500x.   I then installed the vintage pack.  It is showing installed in license manager.   When I go to the editor or the HD500x itself, I am not seeing the vintage pack anywhere.

I have look at the tutorial and it looks like i have installed all correctly.

Could someone help me on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

Yes.  I have the latest editor software and am not seeing it there either.   Would it actually be titled 'vintage pack' with a number a letter in front in the setlist with the amps underneath it?   The set list goes to 16x.    

In HD Edit, if you select help>about POD HD500X Edit, it should say what model packs are installed. The device has to be turned on and synced with the computer. On the device, if you hold the View button, this brings up the system menu, and it's the last page, 12, that tells you what model packs are installed. The model pack will take the form of having more amps to select from. That's it. If you're not seeing any of the vintage pack amps in your amp list, then something is wrong.