Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD XT Pro Flash Memory 1.05

Hi folks,

I'm looking for Flash memory for my POD XT pro but Line 6 don't have it on their site anymore and the POD XT bean version isn't comparable with the Pro.

I've been an POD  XT bean user since 2004. It took me all of 4 minutes to find my perfect live tone from my old XT with flash memory 1.05 and I've used it ever since. I wanted the rack version of the XT for convenience but it's useless if I can't get my tone out of it and the newer versions of the amps and cabs don't sound anywhere near as good and are far too fizzy.

I'm making an official request to line 6 to personally provide me with this flash memory for my product as I have been a good customer and I don't think it's a particularly difficult request.

I assume there must be an archive somewhere with all the versions that can be dug up for situations such as this.

Thanks!

Hey my man, By chance this wouldn't be the early firmware where you had to use a midi/usb cable to flash it would it? Just guessing on what your error code may be.

The "early" XTs had to be updated this way in order to gain use of the USB (if my old mind remembers right).

-B